sexta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2011

a lista de versos de músicas que sempre quis usar

Assim tudo ao molho e seja o que Deus quiser (não sou católica, mas acho de mau tom escrever Deus com minúscula):
Girl I want it you got it, your body is like a narcotic, the thought is auto-erotic. Can I get it on credit, I guess your brick-house I’ll bet it, take it as far as you’ll let it
Her ass is a space ship I want to ride

Working double time on the seduction line, she was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine

But every time that we say goodnight, I'm haunted by your eyes and how long they've been crying

I bet that you look good on the dancefloor, I don't know if you're looking for romance or

The way you look at me when you think I'm not looking

Tonight make me unstoppable and I will charm, I will slice, I will dazzle them with my wit

I see you better when the lights are out

I tried my best to keep my distance from your dress but call-response overturns convictions everytime

I only wanna be your one life stand. Tell me do you stand by your man?

One night to be confused, one night to speed up truth, we had a promise made, four hands and then away

Let's make some music, make some money, find some models for wives. I'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin, and fuck with the stars.

Someday there'll be a cure for pain that's the day I throw my drugs away
Your data my data, the chromosomes match.

2 comentários: